A2M 1.10% $5.86 the a2 milk company limited

Hi Wilfran1pm, Firstly thank you for your time and effort in...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Hi Wilfran1pm,

Firstly thank you for your time and effort in this post.

The link I provided was to give a range of different indicators on A2 to the forum. It included the Mesa Adaptive Moving Average, Williams Percent Range, Average Directional Index, Commodity Channel Index, Relative Strength Index and Moving Averages. Although there are other useful indicators, I thought it would be informative to the forum because it not only explained each indicator but also where A2 was currently sitting within each.

It wasn't my opinion or thoughts, it was just factual information on A2. It wasn't appreciated by the forum so I will not do it again but I posted it to give more TA information to the discussion.

I very much appreciated that you gave an informed analysis, not just a graph with a few words. I am always open to differing opinions if they are presented logically, as yours was, so thank you again for an excellent post. I encourage more posters to give their own analysis in their charts as you have done.

I admit I am more inclined towards Fundamental Analysis but IMO it is obvious that it can only be beneficial to know about Technical Analysis as well. Obviously the more information I have the more informed decision I can make on a stock. Having said that I personally would not make any decision on TA alone. I'm not saying it is wrong, a lot of people certainly do and make a nice living off it, but I prefer a balance of both. My argument is that the TA is not going be able to take into account outside factors which is what happened in May and IMO LT it was still a good call based on the statistical information.

I know you will disagree with that but I will openly admit that I find it hard to get perfect timing so I am much better off playing the long game. After all it is hard to find much wrong with this company other than demand is much stronger than supply which is really an enviable position to be in. Everybody knows it is just a matter of time before we see another sharp rise in the SP so all I have to do is hold and have a little patience. I'm happy to go long and have a bit of sideways movement in the short term. It may not sound ideal but when you think where the SP will be in 2 years or 5 years .... well I sure as hell don't want to miss out on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.86
Change
-0.065(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $4.294B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.95 $6.04 $5.86 $8.914M 1.495M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 33756 $5.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.86 3557 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.84
  Change
-0.065 ( 1.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.95 $6.03 $5.83 400351
Last updated 14.01pm 29/04/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.