VYS 8.77% 31.0¢ vysarn limited

chart, page-2

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    twincreeks, I'm not so sure that's a breakout mate? I mean do you honestly think that this stock has behaved like a stock that has broken out over the last few days?? Don't go looking for things that aren't there. The stock has not broken out, I would have thought that the last chart I posted here is plain evidence of that. Don't ignore those channels on the weekly they are playing out you cannot possibly deny that?? The tell tale is the 1st hit on the bottom line (yellow), thats where I got the channel from fyi, I learnt this from Robbbb. So in other words the top channel line (blue) was created because of the bottom one and as I mentioned on the other thread if you were to run them together they would create one line. Where does your trendline stem from?? (left of screen), nowhere I am guessing.

Just to summarise here, the chart says the price is heading lower. I think the chart will prove right but there can always be something from left field that will leave the chart for dead but I don't think that will be the case here. The stock was a sell when it couldn't get through 1.23 but that's just my opinion and I could well be wrong so anyway hope it works out, I'm not making any friends here so should probably just quit posting on this thread. Cheers and good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.025(8.77%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 31.0¢ 28.5¢ $281.3K 940.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12336 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 11996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.