NST 1.44% $14.08 northern star resources ltd

Yeh it is common place that on-line discussion can get a little...

1. 643 Posts.
    Yeh it is common place that on-line discussion can get a little personal sometimes, but usually HotCopper is pretty good.

And at the moment with so many many interconnected global moving parts there are many obvious and opaque things that can be affecting share, bullion and currency prices, that may not be apparent to most of us, and defy the quality of the company at hand. So lots of room for different opinions depending on what hill you are standing.

Chart analysis kinda breaks down in highly manipulated and often artificial markets (bullion, currencies, oil, stocks, GDP stats etc), except to say that they are an soething the powerful can use to manipulate movements with greater ease.

You can only look at them and form an opinion of what is happening and what might happen.

As for NST I don't think anybody is negative on the quality and future of the company, and the soundness of management (as opposed to the worlds worst management at BKP). Likewise I think everybody probably agrees that gold has suffered heavy manipulation down over the years, especially when correlated to USA M2.

And I think that most would agree that it is a buy, though some of us think there maybe opportunity for further decent dips to buy.

My greatest fear of buying into any stock no matter how good is that any significant global correction, bear turn, will take down all shares a long way. And the bizarre large movements up and down on share markets day to day now indicates 'things' are getting out of control.

Back to NST.
    I think given its performance so far, fundamentals, good management and future prospects, and in a world of a highly suppressed gold price, that it should be making a nice gradual movement upwards and onward. But strangely it is some sort of gravity is holding it down. And look at the past 6 months it has the appearance that it is likely to break down before rising again. IMO only.

As an aside - would NST be a takeover target?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.08
Change
0.200(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $16.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.97 $14.25 $13.82 $65.72M 4.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65564 $14.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.10 601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.