GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-1337

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    In the past I too have made negative comments about crash (not holding but making comments about gxy sp about to fall etc) you know what he has been right a lot of the times. crashman has made me interested in charting. I found myself liking gxy and management too much on an emotional aspect. Freshman called it when the big turn happened from high 60 cent and has called it many times after. we need input like his to question and educate our self more . crashman will not dictate what the price will do but he has a very deep understanding of charting in which I feel the big institutes are playing with.
    change is in the air regarding to battery cars and homes well everything. It's going to be a long drawn out accumaltion in this area. Long term is my strategy with gxy.
    I feel the bigger picture is pretty black and white with what's going on.
    I am interested in the charting aspect now with the juniors conning on line to make a few in and out trades. crashman thankyou for your input. you must know gxy is a sure thing as well or you wouldn't take the time to input your thoughts. It will be interesting to see when your title says held and buy though.
    I have just purchased many charting books and will busy educating myself to work out what the hell you are talking about hahaha.
    regarding Gxy . The future is bright with this one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.