PER 6.25% 6.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Arjay, some people respond to pressure in different ways, some...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Arjay, some people respond to pressure in different ways, some stay calm, some get hysterical, this forum has a mix, decide where you put yourself.
    The DMD pathway is well and truly laid out, for all to see, you, me, and every other person on the planet with internet access. More information isn't required yet, but when material news comes they make releases.
    Shares all respond in varying degrees, but look at CHM was around 30 now is around 16, IMU, ACW, DXB, IBX, and so on there are too many to mention, some fair better than others, its the way the market is.
    EMA DMD is laid out fully, barring circumstantial events we know when and where everything is happening, there is nothing that isn't transparent.
    Like most professional companies ANP can walk and chew gum, and is, so news of new indications or COVID treatment theories or anything else isn't a distraction or sleight of hand, its called multi-tasking, and it's hard to believe when you read some posts here, but, it's a good thing, lol.
    As far as MD making the share price higher, lol, if you know that magic formula you might want to let us all know just after you email it to all the CEOs of ASX companies, I am confident they would like you to share it with them also

The market is a difficult beast, at the best of times, but when you get a gathering of challenging circumstances it does sort out those with anxieties and those without.
    Last edited by mac9: 04/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.5¢ $198.2K 2.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14845 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ 295714
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.