PER 6.25% 6.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Sam, I read your post and it gave me a bit of a laugh, I must...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Hi Sam, I read your post and it gave me a bit of a laugh, I must admit.
    Forums are for people to post, and post their thoughts, and I am happy to hear positive and negative.
    What puts me off reading and being involved in this forum at times, is the hyper repetitiveness of some posters that primarily repeat negative thoughts, over and over and over.
    You meet 100 people, some will have issues, that's how society is, but the underlying point here is we are not psychologists here, we are not here to deal with people's problems.
    If I can help briefly, I would, but some people on here don't respond to requests to be less repetitive, look at Imperatore, he has issues, for sure. Again, we are not psychologists, we are here to chat about the stocks we like, not have angry people or people with issues repeat their aggrievances over and over and over, we read it on the first iteration, no need for people to keep forcing it down our throat.
    As much as we want to hear the good and bad possible scenarios, preferably once, we still want an enjoyable space to turn up to, negative people that won't let go of posting negativity don't make for a happy space.
    I don't need to know why people hold stocks when they are so disgruntled, but it does surprise me that they do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.5¢ $198.2K 2.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14845 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ 295714
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.