VMT 0.00% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Chart

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 741
    Just revisited VMT after I heard some news re Ducati. @gottalove mate this was the very first stock I bought at $0.33c 4 years ago and sold out a few months later but I really commend your dedication to it as you really championed the Co and management. I hope you averaged down significantly over the journey and now are well in the black (I wouldn't have been). Well done to any holders that did the same or entered low. I may swing trade this for shit's n giggle to recoup those few grand I lost way back when in my naive trading days.

I wish I new more about charting way back then so I'll post mine on VMT I've drummed up tonight out of nostalgia for my fist owned stock and also for any new entrants that don't understand TA. Alternate analysis to mine welcome.

Constructed a daily chart as I really haven't paid attention to anything VMT related since I sold except every 3-4 months to see how it was going. I haven't read any announcements and have zero idea on the details of the Ducati announcement or financials so should be a good one to test TA on given I now have SweetF#@kAll idea on the Fundamentals apart form they are still selling electric scooters right??

Some great recent signals accompanied by volume and obvious price action. Such a strong spike obviously creates an opposite reaction at some point. Elliot wave 5 phase may come into effect here so wave 1 and 2 could be occurring. If it doesn't hold and bounce at the low $0.10c range then a sell off may see it enter the $.08c region with plenty of room on the indicators to warrant such a drop. On the flip side a re-test of the recent high could very well be likely too.

Cheers and again congrats to LT holders as at a glance it looks and sounds like a great thing.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1538/1538521-4be50cdd94234983bb6b8813c04a5dae.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.335K 10.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 55192 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 66416 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.