PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

If the SP falls even lower PAR may not be able to raise the...

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    If the SP falls even lower PAR may not be able to raise the required funds to even start the P3 trials. This is why PR needs to start taking this slide very seriously since it threatens PAR's future, and as Managing Director he is obligated to protect PAR from such events. I would suggest PR start by relinquishing his role as CEO of NSB.

While we all hope the SP will just magically improve, it is possible the SP will continue to grind downwards given that there is a lack of interest in PAR even at these basement bargain prices. So PR really needs to start doing some PR and get people interested in PAR again.

The reason I point this out is unless someone has proof of someone selling out i.e. capital 51, the alternative could be much worse. For instance, let's say you are Novartis and you have a lot riding on your OA drug but you find out there is this competitor in Aus that could ruin your plans. What would you do? While I am of course speculating, the ride will no doubt not be a smooth one.

My views, dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $265.4K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 130186 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 11571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.