LEL 0.00% 36.5¢ lithium energy limited

I think TLG graphite resource size is comparable to LEL graphite...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I think TLG graphite resource size is comparable to LEL graphite resource. I understand TLG is ahead in their project, at the same token LEL got Corella prospect for further graphite exploration with relative solid foundation. So, based on that, it is reasonable think Market cap of $400m as a ball park figure for LEL before any further resource upgrades and without considering lithium at all.

At the moment, China is the major supplier of graphite. So, i think it is in the China's interest to control pricing and make it expensive for other miners to have a shot. The pricing is not easily accessible like lithium, or likely to go through explosive growth in the next 6 months. If any of you remember, the China attempted to have the same approach to rare earth miners in the past (attempted to keep the prices low to control the strategic manufacturing / high end manufacturing in China) but it back fired. As we move away from centralized manufacturing particularity for high end technological assets (eg. SYR's US government supported graphite processing facility in USA for the EV industry), graphite likely to attract further strength in future. At least this battery demand would provide price certainty for graphite and to develop the mines.

Given LEL got for best of both worlds, so, grab your pop corn and embrace the battery revolution. (I personally think we in the same transition phase similar to when industries moved away from coal and adopted gas/oil.)

DYOR. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ $9.556K 26.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 77659 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.