MGU 0.00% 1.6¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Chart, page-79

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Thanks for sending through.

I agree with yourself and Sisu, Neil needs support. The project they are trying to pull off is Massive and to be successful must be resourced correctly.

There are so many different aspects that need to be worked on simultaneously in order to get this off the ground in a relatively fast time frame.

From what we can gather from the limited information we are provided. It seems the full focus is on getting the DSO up and running. And as a result other areas of the project are being neglected or moving with very little progress.

-Biochar plant and biomass production: Renex MOU was signed in January, since then its been 7 months and there has been no development or updates.
    A lot of work to do for something they are trying to put into operation next year. Location of plant, Studies, Permits??

-Appalachian Iron- Funding requests Obviously great, but if this falls through what other updates have we had in the last 12 months. What is happening with Offtakes, Studies, Permits, Land ?

-Hismelt Study for Buena Vista- I would have loved a response from Neil to clarify the SDS announcement on the 10th of May. If this has not commenced, I see that as extremely misleading and even management attempting to pump the share price.

I am trying to stay patient with these guys, but I have been around for long enough and seen a lot of empty promises (MOUs that turn into nothing, Scoping Studies that never get released to market)

Don't get me wrong, I still think Neil has done a fantastic job but this is a lot bigger then just Neil and must be treated as such.

To be put simply, they need to provide a realistic timelines for all aspects and provide regular updates. Investors shouldn't have to be putting the puzzle pieces together after every announcement. It is Managements job to show current and future share holders what the vision is.

Its been 14 months since the board shake up, finding their feet is no longer an excuse. Time to tick some real boxes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $5.362K 336.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 952545 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 147896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 113998
Last updated 15.22pm 17/06/2024 ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.