AEV 0.00% 0.9¢ avenira limited

chart, page-34

1. 315 Posts.
    Just cruising around the latest posts.

Chalea's posted target of 14c is totally valid, as based on his most recent post, IF it has lost contact with its support around 50c. What is uncertain is has it lost contact yet.

My view on MAK is it been trying for 2.5 months to breakout from the top of its downtrend channel. Until today it did appear the last 2 days to be losing contact with the top of this channel, which would indicate a fast sharp drop to the bottom of the channel. The bottom of the channel looks to me to be at 20c. This also correlates with the old base prior to MAK beginning its run. Though its also possible if it falls to 20c it could spike down to Chalea's 14c target on 1 capitulation day.

I'd be watching MAK very very closely over the next few days. Any drop below 50c IMO means a clear move down and therefore I'd suggest you sell at 50c then buy them back 20c.

IMO the general market is running into its final 10 day drop to its low. I would expect MAK will not be immune from selling during this period so it will be difficult to hold these levels. Also, it's now held 50c for a longer period than its time at 50c on the way up, so is now at high risk of a breakout down.

From 20c I'd then expect a big multi-month rally.

Anyway, just calling it as I see it. Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.8¢ $225.0K 23.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2756574 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2700715 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.