GW1 9.09% 4.8¢ greenwing resources ltd

Chart_TA, page-647

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    IMO unlikely especially in the short term, for 3 main reasons :

1- my understanding is that it is illegal for a public company to receive a takeover / merger offer from another company without disclosing this info to shareholders.

2- applying occam's razer principle, and given that i dont see any common directors across both companies (BSM and Altrua), the most simple reasons I could find for BSM twitting pictures of Altura mine building progress is that : A/ BSM management are friends with Altura management involving either (and most probably) BSM CEO tim mcmanus or (less probably) BSM chairman Rick Anthon who is General Counsel and joint company secretary for Orocobre another lithium company) or/and B/ BSM and Altura are both at proximate stages : building mines and on the verge of production, it helps to encourage each other.

3- it is not in the interest of BSM to be taken out by Altura at this low market cap before BSM realizes its full potential by becoming a profitable company and multiply if market cap value. In other words, at this crucial stage of BSM life and huge growth potential it dosent make sense to accept being taken out (think of it like Tesla accepting to be taken out by Apple or another big company (say Google, or Amazon, or Facebook or whatever)....yes Tesla is still too small compared to Apple but aspiring to be in the future even bigger and more important as a Brand than Apple ! so why sold out now and not try to realize the full potential ?).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $8.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.529K 31.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9816 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 3744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.