ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

@The-Schwartz i hear you and had a good chuckle as our...

1. 514 Posts.
    @The-Schwartz i hear you and had a good chuckle as our investment amounts, worries, and research methodologies are very very similar. I have researched every known employee of Gridcomm and Odin, through Facebook, linked in, and other sources. and like branches of a tree, I have researched their relationships with others, hoping to find a reference or leak. I have sourced Gridcomms Internet and phone modifications through their communications host, and had to stop myself from looking up CCTV footage from around Odin's office to identify movements of key personnel (wasn't sure what good that would do anyway). I have read every reference and news feed on both companies, and scoured through the Launch camp for any reference to AB attending or guest speakers with connected interests. I guess it's what we do when in fever; because it's a constant hot and cold for me between confidence and worry re: the deal - losing all my savings over the last 7 years, or earning enough to tell my boss to shove his job where the sun don't shine, take 6 months off and reevaluate things. One way or another ODN will be life changing for me. And I tell you, it had better bl*#dy work through as I have seen other safe spec opportunities come and go (50-100% gains) because I have everything tied up in this stock. If it tanks.... well.. I am going to think positive, and I am sure there will be an announcement before Easter, but I really hope it is on Tuesday or Wednesday next week. We've waited too long!
    Last edited by souls_edge: 05/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.