MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

CHF trial mythbusting, page-12

1. 1,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1400
    Well, at least you have tried to back your opinion. But not very convincingly. You might only be able to find your own explanation fitting all the facts but you haven't addressed all the facts, in spite of being repeatedly invited to do so.

You ignore M. Schuster's unambiguous reply to my enquiry: "Teva's withdrawal was based on it being a non strategic core area of focus. It was not related to data ..... "

Try debunking that without calling him a liar.

I rely more on M Schuster's considered reply to my query than in a dissection of the words SI used in trying circumstances when on his feet in front of a querulous audience. Do you really suggest the MS is publicly refuting his CEO?

And your statement: "In the event that any answer was unfavourable and ONLY IF any answer was unfavourable, Teva had a right to stop funding the trial." But you persist in ignoring the possibility that Teva's cessation of funding the trial was not on the basis of their right but via mutual agreement between the parties. Unless you answer this point you are wasting everybody's time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.