ASX 0.42% $64.71 asx limited

chinenize australia....loki01

1. 711 Posts.
    Chinenize Australia....loki01

I think you are worried that China.....don’t intend to Chanenize Australia......I believe .......it is already happening.......

Present rulers son-in-law is.........Chinese......Paying the way that that their future mixed generation could be the rulers of Australia.......thus Chinenized Australia........

There are many other Chinese........that been married to other High Gentry of Australia..........

Mao offered 10 millions Chinese women to Kessinger for American residency......because of he knew what does he is saying.............to Chinenize America............

loki........you are living in the Ocean of Asians...........you won't be able to escape mix blood...........you would be able to hardly find blued eyed Aryans living this part of Ocean.........this time the English found wrong place to occupy.........

I never noticed any blue eyes in any mix blood Chinese Australians....perhaps the Chinese have stronger gene of keeping the color of their eyes............

Aryan Indian rulers started ruling this part of the world some 1100 years ago........It is now rightly named as Indo- China..........They ruled from Laos to Philippines......also Hong Kong including Singapore.........Indonesia.................. Indo= India.....nesia=Island mean Indian island.........Indonesians still prefer to keep their Indian Past..........Balinese's still Hindus.......Indonesians are from father side Aryan Indian mixed with Hakkas.......Chinese Aborigines ........with big wider noses and dark skin..............they are now called Bhumi Putra.......also a mean in Indian language as Sons of the land......

Malaysians..........are the Malayams of India ......called Tamils........Aborigines of India......came to this part of the world with Aryan rulers of India...... separated their land from that of Indo-nesia.........also called Bhumi Putras........intermixed with Hakkas of China........Malayams came to known as Malaysians...........

After 1100 hundred years can’t find Indian face in Indo-China..........

So here we go..........Chinenize Australia.......China will be happily looking at their faces......they will gladly take over Australian mines then.........

oh,boy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.71
Change
-0.270(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.98 $65.50 $64.65 $7.350M 112.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 126 $64.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.72 128 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.