A2M 0.28% $7.16 the a2 milk company limited

Hey beef soup - I hate to say it but things were alot worse when...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey beef soup - I hate to say it but things were alot worse when my dad came in 1975, my grandpa was in 50’s, great grandpa before then and there was another one before him too. All from china, no speak english, no skills and white policy.

You have no idea what life was like then and I am appalled at your comments above. This is a share forum. I think your comments overall are not helping.

My guess is you either are not street smart or you should consider moving to Sydney where it’s pretty good here.

My folks live in an area were its predominately caucasian and they have little issues there. They avoid anyone that looks dodge and keep to themselves. They’re 70, still no english but get on just fine. They don’t come home and spray crP, this is a very lucky country with lots of freedom and opportunities.

When you leave your country of origin, you need to be resilient to these things.

I’m chinese and always see all these stuff on what the chinese are like in china, rude, inhumane, no human rights, treats poor badly etc.

My guess is you may have grown up as middle class in China and never had to struggle too much.

Please keep comments in post about the share price. A2 is becoming well known in China and is not immue to global politics at play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.16
Change
0.020(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $5.176B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.16 $7.23 $7.07 $18.04M 2.526M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4213 $7.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.16 17242 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.