MEL 40.0% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

Hi EnergisemeThe turnover level of the stock is very low and has...

1. 937 Posts.
    Hi Energiseme

The turnover level of the stock is very low and has been for a while. I would not get too concerned that the SP has moved up in the short term it will pull back again (IMO) on low turnover.

For us relatively small investors it creates the perfect opportunity to buy in bites at very, very, very low prices.

A year or so ago I had a wonderful trading day during significant turmoil in the markets but missed MEL @ 27c which would have been an extra wonderful outcome on top of that day.

MEL at sub 20c........I ain't gunna miss it again. I started buying again at around 22c and have been buying down to 17c. I expect to get more at 17-18c and have no trouble with this.

Also, gotta say that if the approvals get held up for another 6 months or so I still rest easy and see it as a long term opportunity to pick up more.

In relation to the 'debate 'with the greens, I don't discuss things with people that are fanatical about anything, nothing will change and time will be wasted. This will simply, IMO, come down to Metgasco demonstrating their social responsibility and the NSW government implementing regulations that, in a reasonable way protect the environment. If MEL are reasonable and open in their dealings (unlike another little coy we all may remember), they, and we, will do well.

At 17-18c per share this, IMO, will be seen at some time in the future as a golden period.

Time to relax for me, accumulate and let the cards start to fall into place over time.

best to all

Disclosure: this time last year I held a little gas company and was getting a touch twitchy, this year......very relaxed with MEL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.3¢ $50.29K 12.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 23762348 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7269483 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.