CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Hi everyone, this will be my last post here. I have sold off my...

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Hi everyone, this will be my last post here. I have sold off my entire position in CI1. I personally no longer feel comfortable about the direction the company is moving in. I originally invested in a stable, predictable, highly profitable debt restructuring company that prioritised dividends for shareholders. It's become apparent over the last year that the company is moving into a new direction of fintech, lending, borrowing, and withholding dividends for BNPL development. Now I want to clarify that just because this stock no longer fits my personal investment strategy, that it isn't a bad investment, you have to do your own research to dictate that for yourself.

I want to say a big thank you to Cred, Flex, Xtreme, and Porter. You all have been extremely diligent with this company, and have tried to hold management accountable for shareholder relations. To you all I say keep it up. Manager/Shareholder relations are extremely important, and must be prioritised.

Good luck to you all, and I wish you all the best with the returns on your investment.

*Not financial advice, do your own research.

Last edited by MoneyDan: 11/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.