CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA broader market exposure

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Good morning all,

I closely follow FinTwit and after the announcement by Steve Mnuchin and consequent panic in the futures market I figured I'd ask some pertinent questions that hopefully the more experienced among us can answer.

1. What happens if the US markets collapse? My thinking is CLA is mostly insulated for the next 6-9 months with the large cash balance and the niche market for Cobalt slowly gaining momentum. Can we expect a mass sell off? It has already been sold off heavily. 

2. The Australian economy has been propped up by credit and the combined ominous decline in retail and the slowing housing market stands to shake both investors and the economy. While CLA trades in US dollars and is based in Namibia, I'm sure the Australian markets declining will have some impact on CLA. The flip side of this is the sustained low interest rates, surely that makes things easier for us to finance further development.

I'm relatively amateur here, however I figured we are all so focused on Cobalt Prices and the future EV market that maybe we haven't asked enough questions about the current financial climate. I'd appreciate it if the more experienced among us could help my understanding of how CLA currently fits in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.75K 1.275M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 21799147 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6728383 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 542194
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.