CLA 0.00% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA-mining considerations, page-150

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    great work on the spreadsheet cardpro yet again!!- its good we can all add our bits of skills to make a better whole.

My comments :

I think your costs may be a bit low. Mine production is only one part of the compcosts- admin /marketing/ non mine personnel/legals etc etc... I'd add AUD3-5 million a year for that.

but it shows theres actually quite a lot of wiggle room based on potential production hiccups or price fluctuations.

I'd rather be more conservative (I know that may sound weird to some of you ) and I would:
    1. increase mine costs to 60$ a ton - to be more sure.
    2. maybe drop the PE to 8x?? (whats an/the average PE in Oz for a mne with a 20 year life-or is that like how long is piece of string ?)
    3. theres also (as someone else mantioned the payability issue on the Co and Cu) max 75% of price - but again you got more complicted and added in Cobalt sulphate/Copper cathode matals Gross sales income be significatly higher -costs only a bit higher.

but we can all fiddle around with these figures ourselves as we see fit - this basic valuation is a very good basic instrucment for people to base their own calculations off.

But Overall very cool job - thanks again for the good work - it certainly helps me.

PS: shouldn't the size/value of the resource itself also be included in valuations? Apart from just market valuations - I came across this same issue last year doing a hotel deal- When valuing a hotel do you value only on its profitability or also on its property/building potential too and if so in what ratio ? - there is apparently a fair OZ accounting method for doing that? Are there any Oz accountants who can enlighten us on this official method ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $26.87K 1.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1666309 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.