CLA 4.35% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA-mining considerations, page-155

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Kats - I looked at GME before as a cobalt play as far as I could see its got 82mill tons of resource - with only 52,000 tons of Cobalt. But That cobalt is only at 0.06% grade in the ore - which is not real viable and also I believe latterite Co?

So as a cobalt play it is smaller and has much worse grades than CLA ...(half) to be exact. - im not even confident its viable IMO Its primarilly a nicklel and gold play - its has a much less exposure to cobalt which is the big bahooney for the comming years.

any others anyone? belive me ive looked around.

yes DRC has some great cobalt resources - but they are already taken up mainly by the chinese - and they are in DRC where minning is helluva expensive and risky -note the tax doubling etc... where electric cuts off and thers no gas as the trucks cant get through with gasoline for the generators as the bridge was washed away - and someone else had stolen the stored drums - the guireds know nothing about it etc etc... things break and you wait 2 weeks for spare parts to be flown in - then maybe in a few years no only Chinese and Taiwanese will buy it in 2 years and there is a DRC discoiunt in the market then the rebels take over the mine to protest something etc etc etc... mate I was born in kenya I grew up in Tanzania, working in central Africa can be hard going. I've been in Nambia and their roads are better than OZ, and most the people speak better English....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $18.10K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 235737 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1313265 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.