HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

class action on hao, page-22

1. 10,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2670
    Well Greenland I sure hope you have holdings on other Wit2 plays. If so you might be onto winners - looking thru some posts I think you surely need them - still early days yet though.

This fiasco has been nearly 20 years in the making and error is not all with ASX, but their haughty high and mighty stance against micro caps seems to have got Garry's hackles up.

They never accepted Gary's expert witnesses' reports on his process, nor on the grades and now not on the WMS nuggets his team jackhammered out of the conglomerate.

Someone's got to back down and I think the practical way is for HAO to employ or consult with a qualified Coy Secretary who knows the ASX listing rules thoroughly and get the anns out and the suspension lifted. They will need a JORC qualified person to witness more detectoring and jackhammering.

Then get to work on a JV or deal with neighbour AGO and with AGO's neighbour IPT - which is where the MRB goes at depth, IMO. And build a billion ++ dollar mine.

Oh just finally, Weekend Australian listed the top locales in Oz by high income earners - (Inquirer Section p19). Guess what Karatha was tops - 59% over $130k pa - Pt Hedland second - Darwin third (off shore gas processing) - Canberra fourth (what do they mine there - oh yes that's where ASIC and ASX mine their nuggets) Yikes.
    Also in the top 20 locales 13 are from WA Qld and NT the economic power houses of this country - what does the journo say in conclusion "Lets create a better Australia with more diversity more opportunity and more pathways to social mobility in all parts of the nation"

Ha ha, we can surely say where the old fashioned work ethic exists and where the 'diversity' from that to social service dependency and sloth exists. Social mobility? well that depends on which way the social norms are to move.

While Haoma's head office is in Melbourne I reckon they think like a Pilbera based entrepreneurial miner - and their relationship with the Canberra bound bureaucrats is the basic problem here. All the same, Haoma has to break the ice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.