SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

I have a very effective home made oral medication which relies...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    I have a very effective home made oral medication which relies in punicalagin Antiviral protease inhibitor which breaks the spike On the virus and stops transfer to human ACE2. It is an extract that I’ve used absorbed into saliva against common cold for 20 years. It all started in 1996 when I saw this article https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5925/5925644-ca7c55f77441f71c63a195984b21514f.jpg

with a pomegranate tree in our garden I was fascinated. I suffered badly from common cold since doing lots of renovations in the 1980s and invariably colds turned to bronchitis and I even had pleurisy’ a couple of times. Often needed two courses of antibiotics to get rid of terrible coughing phlegm. So I researched the authors in some other articles - what was Pomegranate extract?? and in 2003 I found a patent with the researchers and Big Pharma Merck. The patent was for Hospital bench washes and fruit tree sprays and Broad spectrum Antiviral within seconds. What I also saw was pomegranates were boiled WHOLE for 10mins and the Antiviral property was in the skin. Punicalagin being one very Antiviral component.
    I started making extract - boiling pomegranate like potatoes for 20 minutes and then blending soft whole pomie and the water to a mulch. I sieved out the sharp bits from the ails as they weren’t skin. At first I stored in Fowler bottles which kept for years, then wanting to just have small amount ina jar in the fridge I changed to ice cube trays/ transfer to plastic bags in the freezer

what was remarkable was I would take just ½ teaspoon at very first tickle or sneeze by defrosting a cube. Like acyclovir got cold sores, a second dose after 2 to 3 hours. Within 2 or three doses,
    Common cold or flu would totally magically disappear. I had friends uhttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5925/5925676-d13a63a71eecf43a178265c2768b7ff0.jpgse the same method - very slowly sucking in saliva to coat the throat and mouth. It didn’t taste bad - a bit bitter but the pomie fruit flavour was there.
    I had used this for almost 2 decades w
    hen the Pandemic began and I saw this in June 2020

this was followed in April 2021 just as vaccines and Viraleze were in the news with NIH and Frontier reports

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5925/5925695-3f6a9c4ab8731ab25e3748236c1fa53a.jpg

so along with Viraleze for the nose

YES I have a very simple antiviral for the mouth/saliva which can be swallowed so better than mouth washes and I take ½ teaspoon everynight before sleeping along with nasal spray and I’m NOVID. I’ve had 3 friends this January who although 5x vaxed did catch covid and they have used 2-3 hourly punicalagin for throat and Astodrimer sodium for the nose - all three lost all covid symptoms within 36hrs and got neg RAT on day3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.