CNQ 0.00% 29.0¢ clean teq water limited

CNQ General Discussion, page-90

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    As promised here are the questions and answer from the AGM 2023 in a compressed form. I have received this information (apart from the answer one) from a shareholder who I "know" from X (Twitter) only. So take this with a grain of salt.

Q1: Is a capital raise planned in this calendar year and - if the answer is "yes" - will retail shareholders be allowed to take part (which will hopefully be the case because I fear major dilution)?
    A1: [..] capital raising is an avenue for achieving our goals and we've not yet reached a final decision on what we might do from the perspective [..]

Q2: What sales were achieved with graphene membranes in the last 6 months and which industries did you sell them to?
    A2: Under 100,000 A$ (but much more sales expected); sold to textile industry, pharmacy, water treatment.

Q3: What is the status of Enva- and other "Phosphix"-projects?
    A3: Good feedback, good results. CNQ well positioned for 2026 (when the new regulations apply in Europe)

Q4: Which technologies (of CNQ) will create the greatest long term value?
    A4: All. Especially cDLE® (continuousdirect lithium extraction) and Tailings Management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 573 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 13000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.