ADN 8.70% 2.1¢ andromeda metals limited

Coffee with Samso, page-47

1. 1,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    I like $1 as that's millionaire territory from playing on a computer from my lounge with money I have never seen in real life. Just a figure in the bank. Playing who bought x amount at 0.005 and just pipped me, was one of the best games on the ADN thread.

The interview had all positive tones did you notice that? There was no speculation, if's or butts but definite statements defining a clearly lined path. It was simply a case of not if but when and I truly loved getting that from watching the interview. Also what struck me was when James discussed it being quarry like more so than a mining site. He went on to say how closely they are working with the government and felt the application process to mine would be a quite smooth process.

Out on a limb here but would not be surprised to read an announcement one day very soon (not weeks - but soon) saying they have the mining permits in place. Jobs, jobs jobs and taxes to a government that desperately needs coin and goodwill amongst its citizens.

Gltah..imo.dyor.. oh and I will be converting my options now for sure...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $65.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $163.8K 7.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 584999 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 938291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.