coffee

1. 1,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I've just about decided that all one needs is the promise of a cup of coffee in the morning! :) Just thinking about it makes me happy.

Decided it's high time I drink the real brew rather than instant. I bought myself a French Press, some people swear that it is the only way to drink it.

Big W is selling Sunbeam Conical Burr Coffee Grinders EMO 480 for $98! A saving of $100...BEAUTY! I'm all set! lol

It has to be the greatest feeling grinding coffee beans and to fill the air with it's magnificent aroma...ahhhhh

Does anyone roast their own?

Does anyone know Mayan Mud? Recommended to me but I don't think they ship to Australia.

I'm looking to try a range of coffee....hit me with a list to look out for next week..TIA!

See this kettle..No longer made, rare as hen's teeth. It's a Kamenstein, and they make all kinds of nifty kettles. When the water boils the rocket spin. it's so cool! The other cool one is a carousel with spinning horses, which is also pretty rare.

I've heard but I'm not sure if true, but they say coffee makes you do stupid things faster!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.