ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

I live in this particular arena of the world. I deal with the...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    I live in this particular arena of the world. I deal with the realities of the situation every single day of my life with a client that is facing the same moving targets constantly. Supply chain issues are massive .. we recently had a price change of $190 k for a single item... no notice of a price increase.. just bang .. take it or leave it. Covid related issues.

We have a full engineering team wrestling with obtaining vendor data to complete design and team of package engineers managing the vendors and changes continue to happen all the time..... daily.

Don't talk in platitudes of "candour, courage and vision" ... this is not a James Bond movie, this is the real world. I think that JM has shown extreme courage under fire and he has laid out a the roadmap forward.. it's not what we all wanted but at least there is a way forward.

I am not saying you are stupid and I don't think that ADN is thinking that, but YOU don't know what YOU don't know ... so you base your interpretation of the situation on your uninformed views. It is not ADN's job to educate you in these matters .. they are unprecedented to everyone including ADN.

JM has factored in the issues and presented the scaled down story based on what they know now. There will be plenty more challenges in the future, but to date I admire the way they have dealt with what has been thrown at them.

I see people saying "come on JM give us some good news" for crying out loud he has already told us that the next big thing (apart from more BOA's that may drop at any time) will be the approval of the PEPR "hopefully" by the end of the year, "probably" early next year. Thats out of his hands.

Do you need him to keep repeating this week in and week out? Let them be to get on with this
    project.

The pumping on this site has not been anywhere near the down ramping.. even by people who profess to be long termers (Williams11) ... the shorters, the "clever" traders ... we know who they are and how their ignorant points of view... you've joined those ranks lately too.

My biggest fear is that the name of JM is muddied so much (unfairly so) that at some point he throws his hands in the air and walks.

Then we will have a problem that none of us can fix, because he has an excellent vision of what ADN can become, he is fully invested personally and he is steering the ship well in stormy seas... we just need to let him negotiate the minefield and support him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.