ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

jman... you mean I should show humility like the down rampers,...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    jman... you mean I should show humility like the down rampers, who have been attacking this stock relentlessly? Give me a break. I'm responding to those who make untruthful and baseless accusations. They don't like it because they think that it's ok to just make it up as they go along.

Yes I've been strong in my messaging but not emotional... you may be the emotional one, who thinks I'm being unfair when I point out the flaws in Pig and TerryGI's non-sensical statements... if they were asking questions I would not be pointing out the flaws
    in what they have clearly stated (from google) and I defend my statements when asked - that's what this is about.

I agree that once people like me and the construction teams complete the build it gets handed over to operations - your world, but that is not the main issue that we have been "discussing" .. this started with Pig wanting to nominate himself to the board of directors stating that no experience was needed. Stating that all remuneration will be frozen until the revenue comes in... do you buy that? They were telling us that there are plenty of people who could replace the current board members, quoting that a quarry manager only earns $100k pa. Now you are an ops man ... tell us if you think that a quarry Manager is the guy (or girl) who will steer the ship from where it is ... tell me please.

They were flat out down ramping the stock stating things like "JM said it's a quarry" ... as though that was a surprise to anyone ... just loose uninformed statements bent on causing alarm.

I clearly pointed out that Covid has created a huge amount of changes and escalated prices since the PFS ... the changes are continuing and I pointed out an example. I am trying let others know that ADN is not alone in this messy world we live in and the conspiracy theories that JM had tried to deceive us are simply not true.

There is a lot of work to be done to get us to the part where ops take over mate. I think that JM has clearly defined the position.. but those baying for blood want him to stand out the front of his office every 5 minutes updating us, when I think he should be left to get the job done.

I also note that you are not a shareholder, which explains a few things to me about why you would defend T & P.

You have a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.