APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Pads tow, has he reduced his salary package to $200k pa as yet?...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Pads tow, has he reduced his salary package to $200k pa as yet? Something commensurate with the size of the company (and still too significant given where he has led shareholders).

If he hasn't all it tells me is that MT does not care one little bit about shareholders. He is milking it until he can no longer do so. He is in his 70s, so every year that goes by where he can collect his $400k is a bonus for him. Sure he has shares in APG. Question is how many did he actually lay out money to purchase as opposed to what was gifted to him by shareholders. Most of these are well under the money now, so I guess his best bet is to keep things on life support to keep the $400k pa going.

Apologies for being cynical, however, I can't help but think 'what could have been' if the right people were at the helm. Now, it is almost too late. The China card is simply a trade. If anything is announced, it won't amount to anything. Chinese involvement has destroyed many companies. If you think Kronos was trying to bleed apg, you have seen nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.