PassiveI agree with the thrust of what you are...

1. 937 Posts.
    Passive

I agree with the thrust of what you are saying.

Notwithstanding, the elements you mentioned, eg, costs, deposits, etc, can be ascertained whether one purchases or not.

To me, having the guts to actually put a plan into action as opposed to talking about it is a critical element in experience Vs knowledge alone. Does that make sense?

Reminds me of the great Robbin William's speech in 'Goodwill Hunting ' the young lad knew everything but experienced nothing. I recall that Williams said something like you know every painting in the Louvre but could not describe the smell there, etc.

Having the background of taking action is a trait of ALL successful people. Sometimes those that wait train themselves to wait and think a process through from every angle and never make a wrong decision because they never make a decision.

Knowledge is very important, thinking it through also and then action. Talking, researching and displaying knowledge is just bananas without intent and ability to put it in place.

Signing on the dotted line brings many things into focus and most of us that do have thought it through.

all the best regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.