IMM 1.47% 34.5¢ immutep limited

common sense

1. 100 Posts.
    Having watched the banter on this forum I feel compelled to throw in my .005 cents worth.

If you stand back for just a moment and consider the credentials and reputations of people on both sides of the Pacific working on Cvac it seems pretty obvious that this product is well past the "pipe dream" stage of development.
    If you think there is some sort conspiracy to fleece the company when the potential to make many times the current market value within the next 2 years (makes those esteemed people and their reputations cheap commodities),perhaps
    you should consider investing in blue chips. Lucy Turnbull is not wealthy because she spent her life backing losers!

As for the recent renumeration announcement,consider this, companies that provide services like accounting etc. have to be paid. If you could boil down to an hourly rate what people like Martin Rogers or Ian Fraser are worth, what would it be? then multiply that rate by the amount of time they have put in and you may find that in hindsight, we (shareholders) are getting a pretty good deal. Some posters seem to think that everyone working for Prima should do it pro bono, I have not seen 1 post stating what the punters think a reasonable salary should be. If I work 1 minute into my own time I stick my hand out for more money, why should these people be any different?

It appears the only thing in short supply at the moment is patience. I dream that my holding in PRR will one day buy me a Porsche Boxter but realistically I'll be a very happy man if I get a new Commodore out it.

The jockeys are on the horses and in the starting gate, I've placed my bet and now waiting for the race to run!!!

My money, my risk, my reward.

Best of luck to all holders.

PM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.