that’s correct but then you are missing the point. The...

1. 17,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    that’s correct but then you are missing the point. The revolution - and Lenin’s view - was that religion was a way of suppressing people. Further if the philosophy was that people were equal (which we know was not how the. Soviets turned out) then antisemitism is contradictory to that.

these two underpinning principles simply support each other.

you keep misunderstanding history and that matters. You have adopted an interpretation that seems to be well aligned with hitlers justification for invading Russia - that made the Russian revolution and communism into sone sort of Jewish plot

that too is a twisted, intellectually corrupt and lazy interpretation of events. To understand Jewish involvement in the revolution you need to understand historical context. You choose not to do that - over and over again.

one of the goals of education is meant to be to teach questioning. That you do well but you have stopped because it seems that you have found out something that seems to resonate with you.

that says more about you than about education, or Jews. If you want to talk about being kept ignorant now go and read more. Read about the shifts in his Jews were treated and about how tte tsars treated their subjects. Read about the democratisation of education and the impact of the Industrial Revolution on social roles and the rise of the middle class and the industrialists. I could go on - just see that you have simplified things. That is where the education system has failed for you

when I read your posts I have two overwhelmingly sentiments. Compassion and frustration. I feel sorry for you - you don’t strike me as a bad man or even mean or stupid but this bee in the bonnet that you have is so intense, persistent and closed minded that one can’t help wondering what has triggered it - what event or life experience has made this such a terribly important piece of information for you. What makes this so called knowledge so important because it’s unlikely to be your explanation that the education system was flawed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.