ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Company Q&A session, page-18

1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Hi Ruslah,
    Lots of questions in your post. I'll try and answer them all.

1. I believe this has been answered in the past and whilst it may not be to everyone's satisfaction the contract was binding in areas such as confidentiality etc. The fact that it didn't have punitive penalties for rescinding the contract does not make it any less binding. The type of contract that it was and at the stage it was at (binding MOU) meant it would be near impossible for a PSU to agree to punitive damages in the event that the contract was terminated or rescinded. We also must remember that the contract was not "breached" it was "rescinded" which also has different implications. Finally, even if there was scope in the contract to pursue damages with NMDC, we felt it would not be a prudent use of company monies in doing so. David and Goliath litigation cases rarely turn out well for the smaller company.
    2. Respectfully, I cant add further colour to this question. Although you wont need to wait much longer for an update on the India strategy which will shed further light on the next targets.
    3. Next steps for CDP tech is to file for patents in all global regions. This process has just started.
    4. No large stockpiles of Coldry at the moment. We can still produce test quantities but large scale supplies will need to wait until we upgrade the plant.
    5. ELF will be updated shortly to the market. Unfortunately we wont be advising whether an extension is being granted until we get closer to expiry in Jul 2020.

Apologies for the short and abridged answers.

ECT_Rep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.573K 524.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23024363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2777626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.