FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

One can assume that Ophir are keen to be a part of Senegal....

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    One can assume that Ophir are keen to be a part of Senegal. Maybe the new CEO of Ophir will get things moving.

"Salamander Energy's chief financial officer (CFO) Nick Cooper is to become chief executive officer (CEO) at Ophir Energy as of the end of this month (May 2011), it was announced on Tuesday.

An orderly transition is anticipated from Salamander's point of view, with the search for a successor already underway and a relevant announcement is to be made in due course.

Cooper will leave the Asia-focussed FTSE 250 oil and gas company this month and take up his CEO post at Ophir from May 31st.

I have been working with Nick since start up. Today the company is a FTSE 250 constituent with a strong management team and an extensive portfolio with rising production and cash flow, said Salamander's CEO James Menzies in a statement.

On behalf of the board I would like to thank Nick for his contribution. As a co-founder, his resourcefulness and drive have been great attributes and we wish him every success in the future.

Having been founded in 2005, Salamander now has exploration licences in Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand. Ophir has a number of operations in Africa and both companies are head-quartered in London."

Wilsde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.