ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Company websites mentioning use of Zoono, page-1415

1. 1,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    there's nothing stopping people in uk ordering through zoono.com and pay the international delivery fee. yes I agree sales are lost. competitors and pharmaceuticals companions in uk and USA complained about zoono and they reach agreement to pull the stock b2c in uk until standards can get developed. each country have their own regulation. it's called non technical barrier in professional terms. it's so common. there's nothing zoono can do but wait. I'm sure they are frustrated as well. so it depends on if regulator want to get it done sooner or later. Australia has regulators too.

using it as an analogy, China has suspended beef exports to China due to a labelling issue so the abattoirs just have to work with the regulators which could take time. I'm the case if need, they have been suspended a long time. point is zoono just have to wait for the regulator to develop standards. I've had clients who waited three years for TGA and still no action on developing standards. this is very common for every export business. every country have their own regulation. just because one country allows it don't mean another country will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 3.3¢ 2.6¢ $11.96K 406.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 118961 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 351595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.