ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Company websites mentioning use of Zoono, page-1873

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    For the last 5 months we have average 5m a month. Thats including all the new B2B contracts. I dont see us getting to 20, 25 to 30m any time soon.

There has been little movement in revenue increase for the last 5 months, this is while we have been going through COVID. While I agree with everyone FY21 revenue will be higher than FY20, this is only because there are more months where we will experience sales of 5m a month.

Supply chain is already at its best, we are making very high margins, what we are missing is revenue, new markets etc. This is where we begin to capitalize.

Without a doubt zoono is a great product however you dont need to use lots of it. It's hard to predict revenue from existing clients unlike software. B2B has not increased since May and currently there is nothing out there that gives me confidence that B2B will grow more than 5 to 6m a month. We have 5 months of evidence of this. Hence I believe we have seen the switch to include the focus on B2C, which Tarvold craps on about it is not there focus, however after today we have seen that Zoono is now going after it.

I firmly believe in the product but have lost faith in managements ability to deliver significant growth. This is the best time for Zoono to expand yet we are still can get over the 5m a month in sales.

So 1.6 to 1.8 is a fair price, I dont see it moving anywhere anytime soon. I think companies such as Wsp, Eml and likes have so much more ability to scale and they dont have headwinds coming such as when COVID ramps down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 3.3¢ 2.6¢ $11.96K 406.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 118961 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 351595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.