ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Company websites mentioning use of Zoono, page-1881

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Soooo on the money here Sharesdude!

I think the Q1 ann. was okay despite being below market expectation which may have been overly optimistic (particularly on HC). I think the varying world regulatory approvals have proven a handful for ZNO and given it was all new ground to break struck a few rocks that needed heavier equipment (eg UK health) to break but many majors have done their own testing and have signed up regardless. Whilst in the UK I believe Metro Police have had their big brother do their own testing which should prove positive and beneficial to ZNO in the UK and elsewhere in the Euro space.

A large percentage of the 15 M cash sales are recurring business, with a base of recurring sales of 15 M plus future growth possibilities in sales the figures are positive considering all the negative press in the last quarter with regulators.

Despite some quirky habits to do with communication to the ASX and instos what I like about the style of the CEO is his penchant for calling a spade a shovel as evidenced by his confidence/belief to sack distributors who underperform especially during covid when they should be kicking penalty shots from in front!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 3.3¢ 2.6¢ $11.96K 406.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 118961 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 351595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.