ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Company websites mentioning use of Zoono, page-740

1. 13,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    It’s what originally brought this stock to my attention.

If Z71 is used in the correct method it is able to protect swine farms from AFS. However, just by nature of the farms in China, this is near impossible to implement.
    From memory, there was an article that suggested the government there understood this to be the case and was considering disbanding the micro farms, inviting western companies to help implement government controlled large scale farms.

There is a November 2019 video that seems to be linked to the one you posted today which for whatever reason I can’t past a link to as HC doesn’t like BBC to reference.

I think you will find the sanitation of current methods not “up to industry standards” for the west. As evidenced from the example screen shot from the video...

upload_2020-6-30_11-21-43.png

Furthermore, from memory, Paul made comment that dealing with the Chinese directly wasn’t an easy task. I’m guessing it’s why they go through a Chinese company to on sell into the agricultural industry.

I’m sure they know what they have to do, I wouldn’t wait for them to change their culture to get it done though.

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 3.3¢ 2.6¢ $11.96K 406.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 118961 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 351595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.