SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

"SBN shows 166k in revenues (511k year to date - and rising...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    "SBN shows 166k in revenues (511k year to date - and rising exponentially at solid %) and net operating cash flow loss of 887k and shows 468k of cash in bank"

Just a point of clarification JF- SBN showed 166k in cash receipts, not sales revenue for the period ending 31st March 2008. The actual revenue figure from memory for the quarter was 282k, pretty much in line with company forecasts made in Feb 2008.

As for the comparison, all I can suggest is that there may have been unreasonable expectations that the sales figure for SBN was going to be alot higher than forecast.As for SLA and most other companies, quarterly reports come and they go usually without a murmur but not so SBN- the punters have proceeded to shave 40% of its capital value for apparently meeting its forecast, but so be it. Another issue may have been in relation to the reading of the report and the thinking that cash receipts received was the same thing as sales revenue for the same period. The sell down yesterday was rapid and desperate so this suggsets to me disappointment in the Q3 or the update but I can not see that from my own perspective.

ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.