MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

hey nippy the trouble in AUSTRALIA is that most people just...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    hey nippy the trouble in AUSTRALIA is that most people just think about bloody sport , at night on the news sport gets talked about for 5 to 20 min finance is lucky to get 3 min , most people would know f- -k all about mesoblast or a lot of other good AUSTRALIAN COMPANIES i keep get asked how did i find out about mesoblast i said that when you lot are watching footy or cricket or tennis in on my computer trying to find a good company to invest in or watching the business channel on pay tv or reading in the paper about things , i'm not in to sport only horse racing and i don't want to be working all my life , so most of the rich people in the world have other people do the work and they sit back and rake the money in they done the hard yards when they were young worked smart bought shares or property , if most people spent as much time following the share market as they do sport they would be a lot richer and better off , and i think that's why a lot of ASIAN people are starting to leave western people behind they are busting there gut learning and trying to become smarter they aren't siting home watching football or other sports they are studying and i take my hat off to them i wish that i had more brains and was smarter but i'm having a dip i just have to work a bit different , try to be smart like a fox try to get my head around things and go with my gut , i learn a lot of the likes of ecoool and col and yankey and vinn and stockdog and some others on here even tho i had bought in to mesoblast before i had worked that i could trust what they say they seem to be very honest and smart people i can usually tell if some one is full of sh-t and has a different agenda to what they are telling us and i would like to thank those posters very much and the other few honest ones on here ,, you can tell by the way i write that i'm no rocket scientist just a half broken down ex farmer cheers all i hope you enjoy the ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.