SPL 1.04% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Hi perseng Thank you for your discussion. I, too, was very...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi perseng

Thank you for your discussion.

I, too, was very nervous about putting money into SPL. Maybe you are right about sitting on the sidelines for a while. I did my research and I took out a small position in SPL initially. SPL will go up and down like a yo-yo and if later this year SPL drops, it may be your opportunity to enter in. I am currently in the black. If I didn't held, I would wait like you are waiting. I have already explained why I won't be putting money in their SPP.

Perseng, are saying you won't put any money in SPL regardless of price or are you saying today's price is too high for you? All my other stocks make a profit - I made an exemption for SPL because I believe in its potential.

My belief in SPL is different to yours. I think the condoms will not bring significant income. The research that SPL is carrying out in other products will bear fruit. BUT it will take a long time, maybe longer than expected.

There are some people who put money into CSL and SRX, etc during their early days when they were not turning over a profit. Their patience has been rewarded. I understand your concerns. I looked at ALT for a bit and thought ALT is too risky even for a speccy. As SPL, I honestly believe in their potential.

Although my view is different to yours, I am glad that you are making up your own mind and that you have succumb to FOMO.

(Mukesh, please refrain from commenting - unless you will educate me with something other than SPL is }#}#}#* and %^}]{]#% and }%#}}]{_#, I will respect your opinion. I already know that SPL is currently not turning over a profit.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.5¢ $2.232K 23.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 231660 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 108892 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.