MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

consolidation of share capital, page-28

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Why would you even hold shares if you are so dirty on the company and its management and if you have such ideas that they are trying to rip you off better you sell out now before you lose even more money. This is a small mining company with a small asset you can't appect Rio prices. Its barely been a week since the announcment and as you can see things are being finalised. If you truely think your .00005% means anything to the director of a mining company then you should be burying your copper coins in the back yard instead of investing in a mining company. Your little shareholdings don't create any value add to the company and their shareprice so who do you think they are going to ensure is happy? Show any annoucement since production that's given bad news and a bad outlook for the future? Your shares are worth the same now as they were before consolidation. If they go down your going to blame the consolidation if they go up I'm not going put it all on the consolidation. I certainly don't know why institutional holders invest in companies and I don't see where your attacks on the company justified.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.