ADN 0.00% 0.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Contenders for the Kaolin Crown – picking ASX winners in a $5B market few know much about, page-20

1. 2,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2047
    Trolls & down rampers, even so called journos finding interest in ADN left, right and centre. Must mean something! Looks like we've gotten found out - which is a good sign.

Sadly, it probably also means from now on that the discussions here are likely to be no longer as clean, helpful and civilised as they used to be.

As a compromise: Could you trolls restrict yourselves to these special threats (just to make sure we are not blind sighted) or make your agenda so clearly visible that we can readily put you on ignore.

To be clear, personally, I DO welcome any contrarian opinion and in fact always actively look for anything negative I may not yet have considered, BUT it's got to be based on at least some fact, reasonable analysis and explanation. You do that, and negative posts will be most welcome!

I dare say though, you'll have a hard time to come up with too much useful material as the ADN story, IMO, is so rock solid!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $59.75K 7.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 14252787 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 20161215 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.