GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

How many shares have you bought duane, since the last 2...

1. 204 Posts.
    How many shares have you bought duane, since the last 2 announcements?

Il take the liberty of guessing, I guess none. Therein lies the reason why we are still in the 3's.

And, as I stated, most holders will be in the same boat. If they do invest further, it will be into the CR, not the market.

While the news has been absolutely fantastic from our pov., we are viewing the news with the notion that, the absence of such news would be one step closer to self destruction, thus, what is seen as still largely speculative announcements to the non holder, are almost company making to the holder, as we were looking at a rather disastrous alternative had we not been able to retrieve oil to surface from those upper sands.

So in summary, outside investors will require further confirmation, in the form if a successful CR, possible commercial GAS flow rates and the gradual positive news flow that will take place with an appraisal drill program and, ultimately ACTUAL commercial flow rates from our Oil bearing sands.

We still have a few hurdles to overcome, GGX is still a highly speculative story, this market and the fundamentals of GGX now require much more ACTUAL news before it becomes the screaming BUY that will drive the SP much higher.

Relax, we are in an infinitely better place than we thought we were just 3 days ago. It will take some time, but there will be a nice rise in this for all of us, imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.