PGH 1.21% 81.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Cooperative Action, page-4

1. 631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    In my opinion, the chance for us to reach 10% is a lot higher compared to RG's reaching 90% threshold.

a) By 3 major players that wanted to get higher price payment, we are very close to 8%. The remaining shares with around 1% belonging to institutional and around 4% belonging to small holders. We are at higher odd because it has been 5 months since the take over bid started, those that left already done so. The remainders may be just like me and other 3 major players, we don't want to take the massive loss either.

b) regardless of Manipur's pocket, they are in the Court proceeding with Pact pending this July over 30 million payout. One might think that Manipur intends to buy these shares to pressure RG's to settle outside Court to pay Manipur 30 million and then to buy back these shares (6%) from them at a good price to complete the acquisition.

I tend to think, in RG's view, 6% couldn't hurt him as he only needs to obtain other shares and subjugate Manipur. So, Manipur in my view will keep accumulating to give enough pressure to RG to get the payout and the right price for shares Manipur owned. They went that far from 3% to 6% in 2 months time, so whether they have a deep pocket (may be) or not, I think they are serious in getting their money back include the right price for Pact's shares they got from selling TIC to Pact.

It's just two issues though

i) there are not enough shares on the market to buy to get the remaining 2%

ii) if you guys noticed it, since last week, there were some shares sold even before the opening bell, and then by the bell started, it went quiet. Why do I feel, there is an institutional keep on manipulating the sp to scare remainder holders? Is there RG's undercover on the market? I think there is.

Is it le* gal? I think it is not, because there is no where under takeover rules, stated that a bidder and associates allowed to buy anything on the market at higher price and directly or indirectly sell to him or constitute to manipulate the price to the bidder's favour. But why do I keep thinking like that?

Maybe it is like that
    Last edited by williamteddy: 26/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.