PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Entropy,The way the market moves now with more volatility has...

1. 773 Posts.

Entropy,

The way the market moves now with more volatility has forced my strategy to play short term with the main purpose of capital protection. I may not make sense to a lot of people but I saw PNA position was being set up for a fall (This is from a technical perspective and that is what I follow).

From my strategy, I have been in and out of PNA and usually I make a few $ The reason why I still play PNA is I believe on its fundamental business...(it makes money!). So far, my funds have been up 70% in 6 months and that includes lots of lost opportunity because I sold too early. I am quite nervous so I have a very tight "stop-loss". Whatever your explanation to me, all I know is that PNA was going to drop based on momentum and I trade on that basis.

If you think HFT or shorters do not make a difference then just look at the commsec window. It looks like its littered with small trades/suppression trade... the whole market is like a black box, you really don't know what you see and you cannot believe it too much either. The trend is your friend when the big boys decide, its time to move up, then I follow!

good night

superox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.