C6C 0.00% $2.79 copper mountain mining corporation

Copper Mountain open Eva Project office in Cloncurry

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    With speculation in the Oz in early May that Copper Mountain is moving to sell the Eva Project, it is interesting to see that in a local Queensland paper on 1 June, the North West Star, Derek Barry reported:

A major new copper project is gearing up in the North West with offices established in Cloncurry.

An Industry briefing and Meet the Buyer networking event in Cloncurry this month heard from Scott Whitehead, general mine manager, who gave an update on CopperMountain Mining Corporation's Eva Project, near Dugald River.

It comes as Eva Project has opened a project office at 11a Ramsay St, Cloncurry with a community hub to follow at 47 Ramsay St in the third quarter.

Mr Whitehead told the forum the copper-gold Eva Project would be a conventional open pit and flow sheet with project financing expected to complete in the third quarter of this year.

He said there would be a workforce of up to 550 in construction and 300 in steady state operations when they would produce 163 tpa of high grade copper concentrate.

Mr Whitehead said several tendering packages would become available including mobile equipment, earthworks, civil concrete works, processing plant works and camp facilities.

If it can be sold for $300 million then that seems like a big win, but if it can be developed that seems pretty good too. I wonder if we are potentially considering selling part only of it, going into a JV with someone else? Either way it is promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C6C (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.