EZE 0.00% 6.0¢ ezenet limited

If we can close above 15 and even better 16.5 and beyond - she...

1. 56,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    If we can close above 15 and even better 16.5 and beyond - she is off an gone. 25c is the first realistic target IMO.

The options have hit their exercise price at 15c but still are at their last buy price of 0.9c. I suggest a few may increase their bids very soon to the 5c figure on offer as they are as rare as hen's teeth and assuming real value at a conservative 25c, the options should be around 9 - 12c.

Hit 24.10p in London tonight so I believe the work has been done on WTI - now it really it has to be established what value Ezestream is - a positive announcement is coming shortly:

Ezestream supplies seven new hotels, mining camps
    11:32, Tuesday, 13 June 2006

Sydney - Tuesday - June 13: (RWE Aust Business News) - Ezenet (ASX:EZE) has a deal through its subsidiary Ezestream to supply digital movies and internet services and the Ezestream Mining Entertainment System to seven hotels and mining camps, taking the number of installed
    rooms to 15,203.
    The systems will be installed within two months and include hardware and software for distribution and late release digital movies in both free-to-guest and pay formats.
    Managing director Richard Burt said Ezestream was currently negotiation to install its systems at a number of national outlets across three target markets -hospitality, mining and healthcare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EZE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.