OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Copy of Letter (email) to Athan and the Board, page-128

1. 32 Posts.
    Why do people blame management for their own decision to invest?

The only offering management made to the public was via a Prospectus at 2.5c and this was settled for April listing so only 6 months ago.

If people bought into the Prospectus and then suffered greatly with the share price under this level then look to management for answers but that hasn't been the case to date.

In fact it has run high and low but above the price set from management. The Company has no control over the daily price unless they introduced daily buy backs to create a support level but they are far from being in a position to do that as they need capital to progress. The market being traders/investors on both sides of buy/sell are setting the price at any point in time.

Management's job which includes the founders of Xped is to run the Company day to day and seek to raise any needed funds to ensure they succeed in their quest as there is no real revenues in this space until they jag something big. Will Xped succeed, who knows but that's why people invest in speculative stocks as thats what it is - pure speculation, nothing more, no guarantees.

If you want certainty on your investment buy govt bonds, but only from credible nations. Play this end of the market and expect some losses.

I've had losses of approx $100k over the years but its not something I get upset over as I can handle risk and understand it well and I refocus on improving my next investment decision. As always don't gamble(invest) with more than you can afford to lose at any one time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.