MEL 40.0% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

Hey allThis is an investment forum where investors and potential...

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey all

This is an investment forum where investors and potential investors get together to share ideas, approaches, experience, knowledge, etc. It is useful, at times, for the 'greenies 'for want of a better word, to come and tell us the environmental issues from their perspective, no problems at all.

In the main the posters here have been tolerant to the, with respect and only in my view, concerted campaign to make this thread somewhat tortured. It really is sad and shows really the type of values these people have - no matter how 'right 'or 'virtuous 'the cause is, at the end of the day you have to behave in appropriate ways.

I question, if we went to one of 'their 'meetings would we be met with the tolerance that is shown to them here?

I appreciate the respect shown to them by posters here and certainly value the style of people displaying those traits.

Hard hat investment helmet on.........if the LTG movement is the factor capping the price now.....I thank you and future generations of my family thank you.....we are buying shares at prices that we may laugh at in months / years to come.

Regardless, I hope that I remain a person that is not bloody minded and will not put a 'cause 'above the way I behave as a human being.

Good luck to ALL and Merry Christmas

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.3¢ $50.29K 12.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 23762348 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7269483 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.